Friday, August 6, 2010

Dreams of Walking: Night After Surgery


This is a picture of the dream I had last night in after-care. That’s me taking mom for a walk! However, in real life I am cuter and mom would never wear shoes like that!

Dr. MacKenzie called Mom this morning and said that I had eaten a good breakfast and went potty.....and that is always a positive sign! He said that I am having trouble maneuvering around upright on the splints, so I’ll stay one more day at the clinic working on my mobility. I’m propped up comfortably on my cozy blanket watching the people come and go and feeling pretty happy thanks to pain meds. I sure miss Mom and Dad and KNOW they can’t wait for me to come home!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!good news to hear. Very good dream to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your Mom and Dad will be so happy when you get home, and I can't wait to hear about your recovery. Good luck on your new legs!

    Love, Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. HoneyBear,
    I am so glad to hear that your surgery went well. You sure are a tough little girl. Hang in there my furend. You are in good hands now and will soon be enjoying the life you have always deserved.
    Kim Bonturi
    Chain Free Beaufort, SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for caring about me. I am now home in my play pen where I can rest undisturbed. Whoops. Dad just scooped me up and I’m sitting on his lap watching a sci-fi movie! Mom took a few new photos. As soon as she checks some items off of her to-do list, she will help me update my journal.

    ReplyDelete