Monday, October 25, 2010

WOWIE ZOWIE!!!


I’m looking up at Mom with a big smile on my face. (You can barely see it, but believe me it’s there!) We have almost reached my leg surgery online Chip-In goal. Thank you very much to people from Kentucky, Ohio, New York, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Florida … well, you get the idea.

Mom believes that many people heard about me because a news article was written about puppy mill dogs and how they suffer at the hands of cruel people. My sad story was featured and the link will be provided on my blog so you can read it for yourself soon. Mom is calling me Little Miss Puppy Mill Ambassador.

You can still donate via my Chip-In fundraiser until November 8. Please know that if I am fortunate to receive donations in excess of my surgery goal, they will go towards my after-care and to other neglected and abused dogs landing softly in to open arms. Thank you!

In addition to Chip-In, two other ways to donate are:
PayPal via a gift to: Paw2Heart@bellsouth.net
Mail: Open Arms Dog Rescue, PO Box 354471, Palm Coast, FL 32135

I am writing personal thank-you notes to everyone making my surgery possible. My little paws are getting tired already. Don't forget to continue following my progress right here on my journal blog.

Luv ~ HoneyBear

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's the best news I have heard in awhile!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all rooting for you HoneyBear! You are the greatest!

    Love, Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr. Pip and Cupcake,
    Mom has scheduled my surgery. While I'm not looking forward to wearing a cast/splint again, I sure am anxious to be independent (walking) again! Thanks for dropping by.
    Luv ~ HoneyBear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Honey Bear!!! You make us smile!!!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo wonfurful! We are so happy and can't wait to see you all healed so we can run together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Levi Mac (how'd ya get your name?) and Ruthie,
    I'm goin' in for my surgery late next week and Mom may be computerless for a few days cuz it is sick. But asap, Mom or I will post an update.
    Luv ~ HoneyBear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi HoneyBear - Shiloh'n Shasta here - we gotz your card tuday. We meant tu start followin'u az soon az we furst read your story butt u never no about mom's sumtimez. Oh well, we iz followin'u now an'that'z what countz. Can't wait tu c u up an'runnin'after your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Team Beaglebratz,
    Mom is having major problems with her computer so don't worry if you don't see any updates for a awhile. It's goin' to the doctor! Thank you for your warm wishes.
    Luv ~ HoneyBear

    ReplyDelete